Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day three

eventually I will figure out how to upload photos, but for now words will have to suffice!!

Today was a good and long day.... Work went well, I didn't have to yell at any kids and the hours were short!!! I finally planted the gladiolus and also some marigolds, and I finished the last of the spring raking. After tinkering with it I managed to remove the pump from our fountain, cleaned it and  was able to get it running. Then with my dad's help I reassembled the fountain, filled it and got it started!!! Oh I love the sound of water!!!!
I also spent an hour sewing; which makes me feel confident that I can finish these two dresses by the weekend.
I had a long chat with a friend and realized once again that I love being busy doing things for other's. And vice versa hate myself when I spend to much time vegging by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment