Monday, May 11, 2015

Day eight or nine.... Depending on how you look at it

Well yesterday was Sunday and was a good day to take off from pretty much everything. So today was a regular say, the usual Monday chores, work and.... Thunderstorms!!! I love thunderstorms as long as they do not surprise me and wake me up in the middle of the night. On the other hand when I was young i didn't particularly like them, but they created a sort of festiveness around the house. And when we were lucky the power would go off and we would have picnics in the living room lit by candles. And sometimes we would be allowed to sleep downstairs where it was cooler. So as I sit here the thunder is rumbling, there is an occasional flash of lightening, it is pouring rain and besides the baby crying, everyone else is carrying as usual.
The farmer's Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment