Saturday, May 16, 2015

Another day

the past few days have not been good for writing. I have been dealing with storms on multiple levels of existence. But today the sun is out and so far the horizon is calm. I have a lot to do, and I must be stressing because I had bad dreams last night about failing to make my obligations. But I wish to write down some observations, maybe they are right, maybe not. Life was not meant to be easy and we all gain strength from adversity, but to much adversity and life can be snuffed out.
Everyone I believe dreams of being the hero of their own story. Even if you try really hard it is close to impossible to imagine or dream from another's point of view. I can think or try to see things through my mom's eyes, but eventually it becomes me opperating on what I know of mother. That being said, I find that a lot of minor trouble, misunderstandings and confusion occur when I or others try to do too much for others based on our own observations and assumptions. Humans are the best at being erratic.
Enough for now, I am off to get some coffee, get my glasses and start my day.

The Farmer's Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment