Thursday, June 4, 2015

Morning thoughts

i love to work and be busy. In fact shortly after feeling satisfied when I finish a list of things I start to become grumpy and listless because i don't have anything to do. I also dislike starting and stopping projects. My favorite thing to do when it comes to being productive is to start working right after I finish my morning cup of coffee and not stop till late afternoon. I often skip lunch in order to keep my momentum going. All that being said I am currently employed in several part time jobs and I loose so much time and energy switching between them. I also experience stress when I focus to much on one job to the exclusion of the others. I feel kind of like a ball of yarn being pulled in several directions. I hope that eventually this feeling will go away but for now it is the life I live. And I cherish the moments I get to stand still, breathe deep and relax.

The Farmer's Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment